Thursday, May 28, 2009

Are you a dog person or cat person?

Title: take a work  
by Etching 



Are you a dog person or a cat person?

I would answer " I am a cat person and a cat lover! "
Unfortunately, I can't own a cat in my apartment in New York, simply because I can't take responsibility for an entire cat life.  Someday I might need to go back to Japan for some reason though I don't know yet,  so I can't bring her back to Japan. I have a beloved cat, a tortoise-shell-cat in parents house and my parents keep her at their house. 

I love to draw animals, especially cats.
There is not enough chance to take a picture of them on the street.
They run away from me soon.
Yes, I love stray cats more than expensive cats sold at the pet shop.

Naturally, there are many chance to draw dogs in New York!
I am becoming a dog person, too.

How about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment