Thursday, April 23, 2015

Salon Hanano

 A talented hair stylist and my very supportive friend opened his own hair salon at Minami Aoyama. Salon Hanano.  I met him in New York city and he was very serious to what he did but very funny ( yes he was often talking about Doraemon to me.)  One day, he asked me to have one of my illustration works.
After I moved back to Japan, and when I had a show at a gallery in Shinjyuku in 2013, he showed up on the opening night.  I haven't seen him since then, but what I was surprised is that he put the print of my illustration in his salon. I was so overwhelmed when I saw the picture of his salon.
Please check his website, I know you like him!

salon HANANO

東京都港区南青山1-3-23
TEL: 03-6447-0755
http://hanano.tokyo/index.html

This is the image he chose. The title is "Coffee connoisseur 2011"


No comments:

Post a Comment