Friday, October 14, 2011



My illustration will be showcased with a graphic designer and a motion graphic designer at Carpe Diem on October 20 at People Lounge in lower manhattan. I don't know anything about DJ, but it is interesting to see how mix and match my works and DJ world.

Carpe Diem
Hosted by King Francis Harris & Pannie Navarro

http://peoplelounge.com
163 Allen Street, New York
Free Admisson 21 and over

Featuring DJ's
Bradford James (Seed Recordings /galaktik)
Mike Dominico (mutedtrax)
Phil D.(Phil D. records)
Opening set by Young-ji / DJ Love

"Playing an Ecletic Mixture of Dance Music"

Special Artist Showcase
YBK
Shigeko Okada
Deaeun Danny Kim

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this. Did you make new work for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I was just asked to show my work last week... I have no idea ;-( Do you know Youn-ji? SVA graphic designer class 2010. She is the one.

    ReplyDelete