Monday, August 1, 2011



August is the best month of the year, because it's my birthday month!
One of presents I got from my present was a ice shaving machine. I asked to them to have the one, because it shaped like a bear and his eyes were moving when I shaved ice. It called Kyoro-chang. I guess it was 8 years old birthday present. How pure kid I was. I put the cube shaped ices into his belly, then I could shave ice. For 8 year-old child, the machine was an innovative machine in the world.
Before Kyoro-chang came to my home, my parents owned a very old-style shaving machine. It required a rounded ice to set the machine and shave by hand. If my mom forgot to frozen the ice, my brother and I accused my mom's laziness... my mom has never been lazy though. But Kyoro-chang kindly accepted cube ice that we normally use, so I could eat whenever I felt like eating! Also I remember the day I said good-bye to Kyoro-chang, because he was broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment